Friday, January 15, 2010

Storms of Life

Mom taught our family in spite of difficulties in life, it is important to stay close to a loving Heavenly Father. Mom shared this thought with me from Sister Patricia Holland, "never flee from God and never, ever isolate yourself from Him. Kneel every day and thank your Savior for His atonement, His redemption, His forgiving mission which took Him to Gethsemane and Calvary." She also taught to appreciate the storms of life because those storms will define who you are and will be your testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Ditto! Wonderful quote. This is going inside my scriptures as a reminder. Chris my SIS! I love you so much. Can't wait to give you hugs!! You are my inspiration and love you with all my heart!!! Love you always and forever!!

    Love, your sis
    Jeanne Cahoon

    ReplyDelete