Sunday, December 13, 2009

Breast Cancer and thank you

Mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in March 2008 and has had a full recovery. I don't think any of us expected to the hear the words cancer again so soon, a complete shock. Emotions feel our hearts and we fall to our knees often praying for another miracle. Mom always taught and showed by example to find strength in our faith and testimonies in our Savior, Jesus Christ.
"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and of love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting on the words of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the the Father: Ye shall have eternal life."
2 Nephi 31:20 (Book of Mormon)
Thank each of you for your thoughts, it touches her heart as she reads your words.

2 comments:

  1. HI CHRIS!!!!! I am so excited to find your blog(thanks to your sister Jeanne) but sad to hear about what you are going through! I will keep you in my prayers!!

    I love you so much! You are such a light in my life and I am so blessed to know you!

    Love, melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALso.. is there a way I can get your address in utah? I will send your christmas card there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete