Friday, December 18, 2009

Today's Update

Mom has continued to rest and to improve in small ways. She is talking more and getting more coherent. The pain and comfort level have not improved but she has enjoyed her sips of water. This has reminded us be more grateful for the small things in life, like sips of water. Her blood pressure has been inconsistent but has not stayed low and the Doc's are a little less concerned about it. They are still concerned about her kidney function but we hope that this too will improve as she heals more from the surgery and continues to drink.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ones,
    I want you to know how much I love you all. Chris, I love you like a sister. We have
    shared so much in the 55 years of friendship.
    We started as silly teenagers and continued
    as young brides. We shared the birth of first
    sons and continued with the closeness in ages
    of all our children. Chris, we have talked
    about even if we didn't talk as often as we liked we knew we were always there if needed.
    My boys have felt that special bond. Derek,
    as a little guy said "Mom, we are closer to the Cooks that friends." And it is true.
    I love you and would do anything I could to
    help. My prayers and love are with you all.
    Kristi, give your Mom & Dad a hug for me.
    Dana







    Dana

    ReplyDelete